AtriDrive is a campus recruitment drive initiated by Aitrich. A portal (atridrive.aitrich.com) is designed to provide all the required information. Motto behind is to “ensure best career to the right ones”. The openings are in ANDROID, iOS and Java, and we are in hunt of 8-10 candidates.Prior to the campus drive there will be a mock campus drive for students to get an idea on interview process and the expectations of the company.
The candidates will have to go through different assessment sessions such as Aptitude test, Human Resources Round and Technical Rounds. Selection is based on candidate’s performance.
1. Human Resources Round: HR person evaluates a potential of the candidate to analyze his/her fitment to the organization structure. Expected questions in HR round:
b. Presentation – Topic based on IT standards
Candidates are evaluated on the basis of following parameters:
c. Body language
e. Presentation skill
2. Technical Round1: First round of technical interview will be held @campus during the drive itself.
3. Technical Round2: Second round of technical interview will be held @ any of our company premises.
The candidates who are selected under recruitment process will be receiving the additional below benefits:
1. Candidate undergoes world class training in cutting edge technologies.
2. Candidate gets guidance from senior developers to complete their academic activities if any.
3. Candidate gains solid and invaluable work experience.
During these initial 6 months of training the candidates are not eligible for salary. After 6 months of training, based on their performance (i.e. presentation skill, communication skill, involvement, attitude, teamwork and leadership quality), candidate will be confirmed as a permanent employee of the company.
A permanent employee will receive a basic pay of Rs. 8,000/- (Rupees Eight Thousand Only) per month if placed in Thrissur, and Rs. 15,000/- (Rupees Fifteen Thousand Only) per month if placed in Bangalore. And the employee must commit to work for the company for a minimum period of 1 year (6 months as trainee + 6 months as permanent staff).
After one year (including 6 months training) the employee will be given the below certificates:
1. Training certificate
2. Experience certificate
During training candidates are supposed to follow a set of rules. Listed below are the company rules to be followed:
1. Candidate must keep DISCIPLINE in the office environment.
2. To STAY BACK late or LEAVE EARLY, candidate should get prior approval from their seniors by email.
3. Urgent LEAVES are to be informed through phone call and need to intimate seniors/superior officials through email.
4. For long leaves request must be submitted two days in prior to the respective senior/superior officials. And the tasks allotted must be handed over to the respective person.
5. Usage of MOBILE PHONES, USB devices, CD’s and DVD’s are strictly prohibited in the office.
6. Candidates are not allowed to access SOCIAL NETWORKING PORTALS/SITES for personal use.