We have launched our new Enterprise Mobility solution for Productivity, Acceleration, Fast Delivery
Launching of Readers App
Our latest project Readers App was successfully launched for Dubai Government.
Our new Games uploaded in Appstore and google play
- Senior Full-stack Java Engineer
Total experience: 5+ years
- Own all technical aspects of software development architecture, for the assigned applications. You will improve the enterprise system by innovating
the business process with partners.
- Lead the design, analysis, development and deployment efforts for multiple enterprise applications to solve complex business problems. Work in agile
environment and own the Epic/User story analysis, development and deployment of features.
- Be a productivity multiplier for your team by analyzing your work flow and contributing to enable the team to be more effective, productive, and
demonstrating faster and stronger results.
- Drive consistent development practices – tools and common components including performance of API. Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of
applications. Maintain code integrity and organization. Promote best practices in team and be a custodian for development practices in scrum team.
- Develop deep understanding of tie-ins with other systems and platforms within the supported domains
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Understand, implement and advocate security and data protection with in team
- Work with technical product managers contributing to blueprints, and assisting with annual planning of feature sets
- Manage your own time and work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrate increased self-reliance to achieve team goals. Influence team members with innovative changes and improvements by challenging status quo
and demonstrating risk taking
- Mentor and guide junior team members to success within the team
- Experience with development tools such as Git, Jira, Artifactory, Maven, Jenkins, Confluence, SonarQube, etc.
- Experience with configuration management, deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins
- Core Java technologies such as J2EE, Spring/Node, JS, Angular, API design, Spring, Hibernate, Restful Webservices
- Familiarity with Integration platforms such as Spring Integration, Apache Camel, IIB
- Experience with Linux/Unix and any of the cloud services like AWS/ GCP/Azure/PCF/Digital Ocean
- Agile development experience.
- Experience with data modelling and database design.
- Working Knowledge of one of NoSQL Data Bases (MongoDB, Neo4J, elasticsearch, Cassandra).